What's New Around the District
Presented By: Arkansas Association of Alternative Educators
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
Award Amount: $1,500 to the Higher Education / Trade School for Student Expenses
- Complete every question on the google form.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a two year or four year college, university, or technical program for the upcoming fall (2020) semester. You must provide proof of enrollment by acceptance letter or email.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher and provide a high school transcript.
- Applicant must have at least one letter of recommendation from a teacher which should be submitted via email to email@example.com. Crossroads students must ask a Mr. Cook, Ms. Parrish, or a teacher for a letter of recommendation.
- Applicant must have been enrolled in an ALE program in the state of Arkansas for a minimum of 18 months.
For help with the application process, please contact Erin Ault, firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-538-3250.