Welcome to the HHS Scholarship website!
Planning for college can be overwhelming - where do you want to go, what do you want to study, how will you pay for it? Use the resources on this site to help with those decisions, and if you need more help come visit us in the HHS Counseling Office!
MUST BE LOGGED INTO YOUR RPS30!
Rogers School District Contacts
- Steve Berens, HHS 9th Grade Counselor
- Kristin Collins, HHS Counselor (A-D)
- Barbie Caldwell, HHS Counselor (E-La)
- Ericha Shaffer, HHS Counselor (Le-Ra)
- Tina McClure, HHS Counselor (Re-Z)
- Perla Soto, HHS ESOL/Bilingual Counselor
- Jennifer Pierse, HHS Counseling Secretary
- Kayse Krouse, HHS Social Worker
- Katie Kelley, District Scholarship Coordinator
- Ellen Matkowski, RHS Scholarship Coordinator
- Cindy Caudle, RNTHS Counselor and Scholarship Coordinator
- Carla Fontaine, RHA Director
- Joan Camerlingo, RHA Coordinator
- Tina Howlett, RHA Community Projects Coordinator/College Advisor
- Stephanie Laird, RHA College Advisor