WELCOME TO THE MOUNTIE COUNSELING CENTER!
We are happy to help you with your academic needs, college & career planning, and social-emotional issues. Please read below to see how you can reach us. We look forward to working with you!
CURRENT COUNSELING OFFICE PROCEDURES:
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
HOW TO REACH YOUR COUNSELOR:
- If you are in crisis, seek immediate help. Use the QR code or link (posted in your classrooms).
- Email us.
- Message us through Remind.
- Don't have a smart phone? Leave us a pink note in the office.
We will try to respond to requests within 24 hours. During high volume periods of the year, responses may take longer.
HOW TO REACH YOUR CHILD'S COUNSELOR:
- Email is the preferred method for parent contact.
- You may also scan the QR code and enter a request on behalf of your child.
- While you may call the office, please note that Counselors will not answer phones when working with students.
- Email is the fastest way to get a response.
Please schedule an appointment to meet with us. We value your time. We are often with students, in meetings, working on projects, etc., and when you drop in you may have to wait or we may be unavailable.