WELCOME TO THE MOUNTIE COUNSELING CENTER!
We are happy to help you with your academic needs, college & career planning, and social-emotional issues. Due to COVID-19, our procedures have been slightly modified. Please read below to see how you can reach us. We look forward to working with you!
HOW TO REACH YOUR COUNSELOR:
[If you are in crisis, seek immediate help.]
1) Use the QR code or link (posted in your classrooms).
2) Email us. We will try to respond within 24 hours.
3) Message us through Remind.
4) Leave a pink note in the office (at this time, this is the least preferable option due to COVID).
HOW TO REACH YOUR CHILD'S COUNSELOR:
1) Email is the preferred method for parent contact.
2) You may also scan the QR code and enter a request on behalf of your child.
Please schedule an appointment to meet with us. We value your time. We are often with students, in meetings, working on projects, etc., and when you drop in you may have to wait or we may be unavailable.