Students and teachers ’round the globe are discovering the TourWrist app for inquiry-based, kinesthetic learning experiences in:
- Geography – places around the world / mapping / world landmarks
- Creative Writing – writing descriptions of places / story starters / narrative stories
- Language – talking about travel
- Social Studies – history / culture / world history
- Art – drawing places (change your perspective)
- Problem Solving – trip planning
- Science – ‘teleporting in’ to Mars
Find other uses of Sphere/TourWrist in Education
Exploratree is a free web resource where you can access a library of ready-made interactive thinking guides, print them, edit them or make your own. You can share them and work on them in groups too.
Bubbl.us - Brainstorming pure and simple. A free, simple, and easy to use web-based program that helps people organize your thoughts and ideas.
Mapul creates unique looking mind maps. It's free for maps that contain no more than two main categories.
Mind42 provides collaborative workspace for people to manage your ideas. You can add images and more to your maps.
Mindmeister is for individuals or groups that what to organize ideas. They also have apps for Smart phones and iPads.
Gliffy online diagram software lets you easily create professional-quality flowcharts, diagrams and more.
Seeing Reason Tool