Returning Student Registration 2023-2024
We are excited to welcome you back to Rogers School District for the 2023-2024 school year.
All returning students will complete the returning student information update online using the PowerSchool Portal. This information is important in order to effectively communicate with you and your children. It is also critical to your child's health, safety and well-being.
In order to begin Returning Student Registration, you will need to create an account using the email address that you would like to use to receive all district correspondence. This will also allow you to securely save your work and come back at a later time if necessary. The email address you use to create your account will be used annually to update student information.
- You will be receiving an email or letter with a unique SNAPCODE for each child. (Be sure to check your email account's spam or junk folder if you don't see it in your inbox.)
- Click the language preference links below to update returning student yearly registration online.
- You must create an account, using the email address that you would like to use to receive all correspondence from the district. This will be sent annually to update student information. If you created an account previously, you can use the same login and password.
- You can stop at any time and continue where you left off to find additional documentation by logging back in with your email address and password.
- Please scroll all the way to the bottom of each page to complete the registration form.
To complete the 2023-2024 Free/Reduced Meal Application, click here. (You will be directed to our SchoolCafe site to continue the process.) *Only one free/reduced meal form is needed per household.
To opt out of applying, click here.
Register online at SchoolCafe.com (create an account)
- Click on "Create a new account"
- Select "I'm a Parent"
- Select "Next"
- Complete the required fields
- Select "Next"
- Select "Create my Account"
Add a student to your account
- Enter the student's six-digit ID number. (Many students know this as their lunch number.)
- Select the school
- Click and verify student information
- Click "Add this student"
- Select "Apply" under the "Benefits" tab on the left side of the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
What if I have more than one student at Rogers School District?
Do I need to do this for each child?
Yes, you'll need to provide information that is specific for each child. We recommend that you submit one Returning Student Registration and then start another. This will allow you to "snap over" shared family information, which will save you time.
Thank you for updating your student information.