Mrs. Jan Buck,
Founder of The Buck Foundation
BUCK "PRIDE OF ROGERS" SCHOLARSHIP
DEADLINE: 10/21/20 2:00 PM [CURRENTLY CLOSED]The Buck Foundation will honor one graduating senior from Rogers High School and one graduating senior from Heritage High School annually. [New Tech High School students may apply and be considered through the high school in their attendance area.]
- $32,000 total value per scholarship
- $8,000 freshman Year (renewable if requirements are met)
PREVIOUS BUCK "PRIDE OF ROGERS" SCHOLARS:
2020-2021 Hailey Day
2019-2020 Rachelle Sanchez-Smith
2018-2019 Trey Keith
2017-2018 Doe Miller
If you fulfill the requirements listed below, you are eligible to apply.
- Recipients must demonstrate outstanding school and community involvement and be deemed future committee leaders.
- Active participation in an average of three (3) school sponsored clubs/organizations/sports teams per year
- At least one (1) titled leadership position in senior year
- A mimimum of fifty (50) hours to date of community service/volunteerism and may include some school sponsored activities. Ten (10) of those hours may be church activities
- ACT Score of 25-30
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Recipients must attend a 4 year college or university beginning in Fall, 2021 commencing in Spring, 2025
- A short, creative submission - strict guidelines apply
- Finalists will be required to interview.
*An applicant that has been disciplined, expelled or suspended from his/her school is ineligible to apply. The Buck Foundation reserves the right to omit awards if applications received do not meet standards.