Welcome to Bellview Elementary Counseling
Hello Bobcat Families! I am excited to be starting my 15th year at Bellview. Time has really flown by. I am orginially from Virginia but have lived in NWA for 14 years. I graduated from James Madison University (Go Duke Dogs!) and completed my counseling education degree at University of Virginia (Go Wahoos!) My husband I have two daughters who currently attend Bellview. My favorite thing to do is spending time with my family, specifically our game and movie nights. I look forward to a wonderful year!
What does a school counselor do? I work alongside teachers and parents to help students develop socially and emotionally, and to help remove any barriers students have to learning!
- Classroom lessons that teach social skills, peer pressure strategies, study skills. empathy. kindness, personal safety, etc.
- Small group counseling
- Short-term individual counseling
- Consultation with parents and teachers
- Community resource referrals (inlcuding longer term therapy services)
- Schoolwide Programming (Red Ribbon Week
Counseling Referral Form For Parents/Guardians (English)
Formulário de recomendacio sobre consejeria para padres/tutores (Spanish)
Counseling Referral Form for Students (Grades 3-5)
Counseling Referral Form For Teachers