Common App is a non-profit college access organization that helps students apply to college every year. Common App’s free college application tool is designed to make applying to college faster and easier. With Common App you only need to use one system to apply to multiple colleges and universities. There are two main parts you fill out: a set of common questions and each college’s own specific questions. The best part is you only have to fill out the common questions one time.
Common App At A Glance
• Almost 900 colleges and universities use Common App
• 204 public colleges and universities
• 62 international universities in 18 countries
• 12 HBCUs
• More than 325 without app fee
• Nearly 250 test optional/flexible