ARKANSAS ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATION CENTENNIAL BANK SCHOLARSHIP
The Arkansas Activities Association and Centennial Bank will provide ten senior student-athletes with a $1,000 college scholarship for the 2021 school year. The Scholarships will be provided for athletic achievement and community service:
Boys: Five (5) Scholarships
Girls: Five (5) Scholarships
1. Must have a 7-semester minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
2. Must have scored at least 21 on the ACT or at least 900 on the SAT.
1. Must be a senior student-athlete registered with the AAA
2. Must meet NCAA Scholarship rules
3. Must display good citizenship in school and in the community
4. Must display desirable leadership traits
5. Must have participated in other school activities.
We hope that you will accept this invitation to take part in the student scholarship program by submitting a selection form for any eligible student in your school. We believe that your school and your community will benefit immeasurably.