If you plan to graduate from Rogers Public Schools, you will need to keep in contact with the RVL Director to make sure you are on track with credits, course sequencing, and requirements.
The Rogers School Board of Education establishes the following 24 credits as requirements for graduation from a Rogers Public high school. All courses with an Arkansas Department of Education high school course number will count towards graduation credit.
4 credits English
4 credits Math
- at least 1 unit of Algebra or its equivalent and 1 unit of Geometry or its equivalent
- A unit of AP Computer Science or state-approved Computer Science may count as Flex credit for one unit of Math.
- All math units must build on the base of algebra and geometry knowledge and skills.
3 credits Science
- at least 1 unit of Biology Integrated or its equivalent and 1 unit of a physical science
- A unit of AP Computer Science or state-approved Computer Science may count as Flex credit for one unit of Science.
3 credits Social Studies
- 1 unit of World History
- 1 unit of U.S. History
- .5 unit of Civics
- .5 unit of Economics with Personal Finance
1 credit Physical Education
.5 credit Oral Communication
.5 credit Digital Health/Safety
.5 credit Fine Arts
.5 credit Career & Technical
7 credits Electives
24 Credits Graduation
RVL administrators will schedule all students’ courses by semester. If after the first semester you are continuing with virtual learning, administrators will work with you and your parents to continue with scheduling second semester classes.