Frequently Asked Questions
How does a child become eligible for the Rogers Pre-Kindergarten Program?
1. Each child must be four (4) years of age on or before August 1, 2021.
2. Eligible families must reside in the Rogers Public School District - -by providing proof of address, submitting 2 current utility bills (gas, water, cable, or electric) showing parent name and child's home address.
Homeless families must report to Rogers Public Schools Administration Building for a permit to enroll.
3. Each family must meet Income Eligibility (See registration requirements of top-left of this page), for example, a family of four would have an annual income of $52,400 per year or less.
What do I need to bring for enrollment?
The parents will need to bring the following documentation to be able to enroll:
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Immunization Records
- Child's Social Security Card
- Parent's photo ID
- TWO ProofS of Residency (current gas, water, or electric bill showing parents name and address)
- Proof of Income (2019 Income Tax Return or current paycheck stubs)
How do you determine which Pre-K building my child will attend?
- We will submit your home address in our Rogers Public Schools Boundary Check System to determine which school attendance area (Pre-K building) your child should attend.
- We have 3 Pre-K building locations...Rogers Pre-Kindergarten Center, Tucker Elementary Pre-K Center, and Eastside Elementary Pre-K.
When does the Rogers Public Schools Pre-K Enrollment begin?
Spring Pre-K Enrollment begins May 18.
Our office phone is 479-631-3572.