U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Recommendations
To prevent the spread of contagious diseases, we ask families to partner with us in following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s recommendations:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
More information can be found via the CDC website.