Rogers Virtual Learning 6-12
GUIDE FOR STUDENTS
Darla Tomasko, Virtual Learning Director
Cindy Rice, RVL Assistant Principal
479-631-3910, extension 1203
Kim Smith, Dean of Students Crossroads/Rogers Virtual Learning
Physical Location: 605 West Dyke Rd., Rogers, AR 72758
Welcome to Rogers Virtual Learning (RVL) Grades 6-12!
We are so happy you are going to be part of our virtual learning environment. Rogers Virtual Learning is committed to providing quality curriculum, teacher support, and opportunities for family engagement to promote a successful learning experience. Rogers Virtual Learning provides a virtual learning experience for students who are interested in or require options for their public school education.
Rogers Virtual Learning will
- Provide a public education option to Rogers’ home school population.
- Support virtual learners with experienced Rogers Public Schools teachers.
- Actively learn with Arkansas approved curriculum.
- Reach traditional students with anxiety in the classroom.
- Graduate seniors from Rogers Public Schools with Honors and Advanced Placement course options, if selected.
- Offer solutions to students with lapsed attendance, 504 designations, or students who are homebound.
- Equip learners with accelerated coursework for students who wish to graduate early.