Certified Personnel Policies Committee
The election for the teacher members of the PPC shall be conducted by the PPC by October 15th of each year. The election shall be conducted with the use of a secret ballot and shall be conducted electronically whenever possible and practical. A teacher may cast a ballot to vote for the candidate(s) the teacher is eligible to vote for. The candidate who receives the highest number of votes shall be declared the winner.
Rotation System for Elections
Odd Year Elections
- Rogers High School
- Oakdale Middle School and Lingle Middle School
- Non-student group*, Pre-K Department, New Technology High School
- All feeder schools to Oakdale and Lingle Middle Schools
Even Year Elections
- Rogers Heritage High School
- Elmwood Middle School and Kirksey Middle School
- Crossroads, R.E.A.P.
- All feeder schools to Elmwood and Kirksey Middle Schools
Please note: due to technical issues, some recordings are not available.