Rogers Public Schools counselors envision a future where all students are acheiving their greatest potential emotially, personally and professionally. Our students strengthen their families and communities with compassion, empathy and acceptance. They are strong self-advocates who respond to life's challenges with resiliency. Students lead their professions as innovators and successful collaborators. They are driven life-long learners who are able to adapt to an ever-changing world.
The mission of the Rogers Public School Counseling Department is to prepare, inspire, and empower our diverse student population to achieve their greatest potential in an ever changing world. Through collaboration with stakeholders, the Rogers Comprehensive School Counseling Program is proactive and engages the whole child in a healthy, safe, supportive, and responsive environment. Students are equipped with essential skills to achieve academic, emotional, and life goals.
Rogers Public Schools Conselors believe:
- An effective school counselor applies the ACSA ethical standards.
- An effective school conseling program is developmental, comprehensive and preventative.
- An effective school conseling program is a collaborative effort between school counselors and stakeholders to promote academic, career and social/emotional development.
- An effective school conseling program is data driven.
- An effective school conseling program supports student achievement.
- All students should have equitable access to comprehensive school counseling programs and services.
- All students can develop academic, career and social/emotional skills.