If you are interested in sharing a free opportunity or special event with Rogers Public Schools families, please visit Peachjar.com to sign up for an account and upload your flyer submission. Flyers will be considered for approval using the guidelines below. (Businesses interested in sharing discounts with Rogers Public Schools staff may request to be added to our staff discount webpage by contacting Dr. Roger Hill at email@example.com)
RPS Peachjar eFlyer Distribution Guidelines
Rogers Public Schools uses an electronic flyer system to be more environmentally friendly and to ensure parents have quick and easy access to important information. Community flyers will be considered for inclusion along with school and district information using the following guidelines:
- Support the basic educational mission of the district, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians.
- Should not imply the Rogers School District’s endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
- Should not be commercial advertisements.
- Special events or opportunities being promoted should generally be free.
- Should not be lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Should not incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Should not promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure.
- Discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on the basis of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Should not promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children.